Know where to go! Beginning July 1, 2017, a visit to the Emergency Room may no longer be covered by insurance when you could be treated at an urgent care facility. Check your insurance, and reduce wait time and costs by visiting OneSource in Albany or Bainbridge. We offer you the flexibility of walk-in convenience for those occasional urgent medical needs like fever, colds, back pain and minor injuries. When it is not life threatening and you need to see a physician today, OneSource Healthcare is your best option.
Everyday Urgent Care Price is $89
All Major Medical Insurance Accepted**
*Payment at time of service not otherwise covered by insurance. Includes basic office visit with provider.
**Lab, X-rays and other services provided at additional fees. Clearly posted fees for treatment.
Should I Make An Appointment:
Urgent Care Services Offered
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Allergy Care
- Back Pain
- Illnesses and injuries including but not limited to sprains, breaks, colds, influenza, ear infections, bladder and urinary tract infections
- Bites, burns, sunburns
- Rash or other skin irritations
- Ear and eye irrigation, breathing treatments
- Insect / animal bites
- Work injuries, pre-employment exams and drug testing
- Casts, splints, lacerations, suture removal
What to Bring:
Please have your medical information readily available, including a list of medications that you are currently taking. This information will help the doctor evaluate your health status. Please be sure to bring your insurance card.
Our number one priority is your health. When you have an urgent healthcare need, let us take care of you.