Daniel B. Webb, D.C.
Even though Dr. Webb is one of the brightest and best of the new breed of chiropractors, graduating at the top of his class, what you’ll likely hear if you ask one of his patients about him is a common refrain; “He always takes the time to really listen to me and he helped me when others couldn’t.”
Dr. Webb brings a unique blend of intelligence and training, combined with a care and compassion that sets him apart as a healthcare provider and as a person.
Dr. Webb is an active member of the community and was elected to serve as a councilman for the Sasser, Georgia, City Council. He serves on the Advisory Board for Main Street Community Theater in Dawson, Georgia. He is an active member and Deacon of Bronwood Baptist Church. His wife Gina is the Executive Director of the Terrell County Chamber of Commerce. They have two children.
- Undergraduate: Valdosta State University, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
- Professional: Palmer College of Chiropractic, Florida
- Presidents Scholar
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate
- Clinical Service Award-Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Southwest Georgia 40 Under 40
- Musculoskeletal Associates- Albany, Georgia
- Co-Founder- MSA Chiropractic Sport and Spine
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Bronwood Baptist Church Member
- Board Member, Southwest GA Chapter Red Cross
- Advisory Board Member, Better Hometown Task Force
- Member, Better Hometown Task Force
- Graduate, Leadership Terrell