Exclusive To Our Bainbridge Location
Massage can be a powerful tool in helping you take charge of your health and well-being. At OneSource Healthcare, we offer prenatal, core myofascial release, deep tissue, trigger point therapy, burn scar and medical massage. Massage gift certificates are also available for purchase at our office.
Types & Benefits of Massage
Before Your Massage
- Reschedule your visit if you have a fever, skin irritations or aren’t feeling well.
- Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your massage.
- Avoid eating just before your massage.
- Arrive on time and relaxed. If you’re rushed, it will take longer to get into a relaxed state.
- Let the therapist know about any pharmaceutical drugs or botanical medicines you are taking, because massage can enhance or reduce the effect of pharmaceutical drugs, such as blood pressure medication.
- Let the therapist know what areas of your body you would like worked on, any areas to avoid, and if you have any techniques you would like to use or avoid.
What to Bring:
Please have your medical information readily available, including a list of medications that you are currently taking. This information will help the therapist evaluate your health status.