April Heard, FNP-C
April Heard is a Family Nurse Practitioner certified with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. April started working in the medical field at age 15. After graduating high school in Donalsonville, Georgia, she pursued her Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing. She was a Cum Laude Graduate from Albany State University. She then practiced nursing in surrounding emergency rooms for eight years. At that time, April decided to expand her knowledge and obtained her Master’s of Science in Nursing and specializing as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Albany State University. Since that time, she has enjoyed serving her community for 14 years.
April loves spending time outside gardening, wood working and swimming. She is happily married to her best friend, Ruben Beltran. She has two sons and two step-daughters.
- Albany State University, BSN
- Albany State University, MSN/NP
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Memorial Pediatrics
- Darrell W. Carpenter, M.D., P.C.
- Port City Family Medicine
- Jeffrey N. Holley, M.D., P.C.
- Memorial Hospital and Manor