Although we are beginning to see more people come in with flu symptoms, it’s still not too late to get your flu shot. Get your flu shot today at either OneSource location in Albany or Bainbridge. $0 copay with most insurance.*
Already have flu symptoms such as fever, chills, muscle aches and cough? It’s important to contact your OneSource physician within the first 72 hours to shorten your sickness. We’ll get you tested and on a treatment plan quickly. Walk-ins are always welcome at either of our locations.
Of course it’s best to be proactive to prevent the flu. Here are our top tips for preventing the flu this holiday season:
- Get vaccinated every year
- Avoid close contact with others who are sick
- Stay home for at least 24 hours following a fever (except to see medical care) to avoid spreading germs
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wash your hands often
- Get plenty of sleep
- Be physically active
- Manage your stress
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Eat nutritious food
- Routinely disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces including doorknobs, keyboards and phones
For more information on getting a flu shot or flu treatment, visit our website or give us a call at 229-439-1950 (Albany), 229-246-6417 (Bainbridge).
*Vaccines subject to availability. Age and health-related restrictions may apply. Subject to provisions of individual insurance contract.