Treat the Flu Early
Catch and treat the flu early! Within the first 72 hours of having flu symptoms, you should visit your doctor to shorten your sickness. We will get you tested and on a treatment plan quickly. Walk-ins welcome!
Do You Have the Flu?
Tips for Preventing the Flu
- Get vaccinated every year
- Avoid close contact with others who are sick
- Stay home for at least 24 hours following a fever (except to see medical care) to avoid spreading germs
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wash your hands often
- Get plenty of sleep
- Be physically active
- Manage your stress
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Eat nutritious food
- Routinely disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces including doorknobs, keyboards and phones
What to Bring:
Please have your medical information readily available, including a list of medications that you are currently taking. This information will help the doctor evaluate your health status. Please be sure to bring your insurance card.