We get it. Going to the doctor is likely not on the list of things you enjoy doing, but it is on the list of things that are important! Because we know life is busy, we’ve compiled a list of things you can do ahead of time to make your first visit a little less daunting.
At the time of your first appointment we recommend you bring:
• Photo ID – A driver’s license, passport, military ID, or another form of identification containing your name and photo is needed.
• Insurance Card – Your insurance card is required for us to bill insurance. (*Please read below to understand more about our insurance policies.)
• Current medications – Bring in a list of your medications, or the bottles themselves. Knowing the medications you currently take will help your doctor manage any side effects of current medication as well as prescribe new medications safely.
• Preferred Pharmacy – Most prescriptions can be sent directly to the pharmacy from your doctor for you to pick up at your convenience. Knowing your pharmacy’s name and telephone number will save valuable time.
• Completed New Patient Form – New patient forms are located on our website, allowing you the ability to print and complete them before your appointment.
At OneSource Healthcare, we understand busy schedules, and we desire to save you time while providing excellent care. That is why we encourage these time-saving steps to be taken care of before you walk through the doors of our office. Visit us online at www.onesource-healthcare.com or give us a call today at 229-439-1950 or 229-246-6417.
*There can be a hefty price difference between in-coverage and out-of-coverage healthcare providers. If you are unsure whether or not your insurance will cover your visit, email or fax a copy of the front and back of your insurance card to our office and we will be glad to check your coverage before your first appointment. If we do not have your insurance on file prior to your first visit, payment will be due at the time of service as a self-pay patient. This charge can be reversed within two business days after proper insurance verification. Email a copy of your insurance card to [email protected] or send a fax to 229-439-1951 (Albany office) or 229-246-2041 (Bainbridge office).